Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday Rachelism

     So, today, we ventured out into the crazy world of Black Friday. I know that's nothing unusual, but, have you ever tried to shop with an Aspie? All we needed was a pair of solid black sneakers for Rachel's school's Honey Bears dance team. They have 3 parades to dance in, coming up in the next couple of weeks. Have you ever tried to find solid black sneakers, with NO logos, etc. for a girl?
     We were trying to avoid the Christmas crazies, seeing as how, Christmas is not really on my radar, yet. Anywho, thought you might enjoy this...Rachel asked if it was Halloween.?....Long pause...I asked why?...She was afraid of the beautifully dressed mannequins at Macy's. So, I waited a few more seconds...and asked why?  "Because someone cut their heads off!".  Yep, that's our Black Friday, but hey, think of all the money we will save, being unable to go in a mall!
    Happy Belated Thanksgiving! We all have so much to be thankful for...a.k.a. our sense of humor and our family & friends! I thank GOD, I am not in this world alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment