Sunday, December 12, 2010

Jesus snored. Really?!?

       Well, the Christmas music is playing non-stop at our house! We love the cozy feelings of family, friendships and the holidays (minus the stress)! I've certainly loved Christmas all my life and heard many versions of the holiday songs and carols.
       BUT, I was reminded of a Rachel "observation", from last year. We were listening to the "Do you hear what I hear?" song. I was just singing away... After the song was over, Rachel said "Jesus must have snored loudly"....Thinking, thinking....thinking some more...Then I asked why she said that? She reminded me, in the song "Do you hear what I hear? A child, a child, sleeping in the night..."! That's right, the only way we could hear Jesus sleep, was if He was snoring...loudly!
         Asperger's....they do have a point! Thought you might enjoy her observation!

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite things Rachel has said, Amy!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete