Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm an Astronaut! Really?!?

   Almost an extended weekend... time to smile! This morning, I got a dose of education....via Rachel.
   My daughter, informed me this morning that she is an astronaut! hmm...hmm...should I inquire further? I know it will be something I have not thought of, BUT, I bite. "How are you an astronaut?".  She continued to inform me that I am an astronaut, too. Wow, my life must be more exciting and adventurous than I knew.
   Now, I'm trying to think ahead...nothing..."I don't understand what you mean, Rachel". To which she "explains", "well astronauts go & live in space, right?". To which I say "that's what I thought". She then tells me that the earth is in space, our house is on the earth, and houses are "living spaces", so we are all astronauts!
   So, next time I have a form to fill out, & there is a question of my career, I might consider "Astronaut"! Have a great weekend! To infinity and beyond...

No comments:

Post a Comment