Tuesday, March 8, 2011

False Advertising

      

    Just need to get something off my mind... False advertising is IMPOSSIBLE to explain to Asperger's! We have been around & around this morning regarding "false advertising".
     Rachel informed me that next year, if she is a Honeybear, again at her school (dance team), we need to get her shoes from Payless. O.K. I remind her that's where we got them this year, as solid black sneakers with no logos, etc. are hard to find. Apparently, she was not concerned about that, but told me we would save money by getting her shoes there. Once again, I reminded her we got them there this year. "Well, yes. We will save even more next year because it's Payless." She thinks everytime we go, we get a bigger discount, apparently. I long for simplicity, selfishly, just to avoid these unwinnable discussions with an Aspie!
   Imagine our dilemma with stores such as Save-a-Lot, Save-More... You get it! Why can't things be crystal clear....OR....she might be a goldmine for some lawyer looking to file false advertising lawsuits!   ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment