Sunday, March 18, 2012

Accomplishment... or a Circus????

           So, it's been a while since I've posted anything... not for lack of Rachelisms, experiences, tests, trials, joys, accomplishments... Life happens! Much to get caught up on...
           I recently had surgery, and my wonderful mother came down to Florid,a to tend to Rachel, Rosebug, me & everything else. There were the Aspie-normal challenges, when faced with change. When I was able to come home, apparently I was still under the "influence" of anesthesia and NOT thinking Aspie. This became very obvious one day, while we were gathered together and talking.
          I was sharing some great news about my precious grandson being such a big boy... all potty trained. He got to go to ChuckECheese to celebrate. I was relaying this information to Mom & Rachel, explaining to Rachel why they were celebrating Jakson's "big feat".
          After a small amount of time passed, Rachel said "Mom, it's too bad you don't have any clown feet." WHAT??? It took my Mom to explain the Aspie, clearly obvious, thought. I said, "What are you talking about Clown feet?". Rachel, "You know, Jakson has Big FEET!"  I was happy my mom was here to get me through that "Feet"!
          

No comments:

Post a Comment